Saturday, April 21, 2007

Phantom of the Opera =D

YAY!!! I went to watch Phantom of the Opera today!! I wanted to watch it for such a long time and now FINALLY!!!! =P Well, we sat at the VIP seat and the lesson learnt is: Never sit at the VIP seat ever again. You cannot see things clearly from there. Unless you dun mind leaning against the "wall" for the whole 2.30 hours. Haiz... But the show says that the phantom is a bad person. So SAD!! He is a good guy lorh!! It was so ever interesting!! ENJOYED MYSELF A LOT!! Lala.. Getting high again le. We bought this shirt for mua and a mug. The mug is really special. When you pour hot water inside, the mask will appear on the mug!! MAGIC!! I wanted to buy the mask too but too expensive and not reali nice.. HAIZ... I want to watch it again!! And probably I will.. HEHE...

No comments: