Saturday, April 7, 2007

Nothing can be changed..

He still moved in in the end.. Can't change it anymore.. He will continue to stay with us FOREVER.. It's not like I don't like people moving into my house. It's that he don't have a little sense of responsibility. He stinks. I dun like him at all. At the beginning, the first few days, I thought he changed.. But I guess I was wrong. He continued to be like what he was again. He won't go out with his friends. He sticks with us all the time and my whole family is sick of that. I don't like criticising people but he is making me reali sick of it. I can't stand it anymore. And another problem with him.. He keeps on lying. I don't noe why and can't understand why.. He juz keeps on doing so.. I am tired of all this nonsense. Hope he will move out soon. Although I noe it is kinda impossible..

No comments: